** Here we’ll try to make our best HalaPlay team for today’s match **
Womens T20I Tri-Series in England 2018
Updated News of South Africa- Women (SA-W)
- SA-W came back strongly and defeated England team in last match. After They losing first 2 matches by big margin,
- This is a must in playing for SA-W team, if they will lose this match then they will be out of the series.
- SA-W team Captain DV Nieekerk is their most important player & a very good allrounder.
- M Kapp, Shubnim Ismail, & Z Mali will lead their pace attack.
- SA-W team’s all bowlers bowled well in last match except M Kapp and M Klaas.
- L Lee and DV Niekerk are in good form batswomen. L Lee scored a magnificent fifty (50) in last match while DV Niekerk has 2 fifty (50) already to her name.
- Perhaps A Khaka will get inning this match while M Klaas is expected to make way for her.
- Their important batsman are: Dane van Niekerk (c), Lizelle Lee, Laura Wolvaardt,M Du Preez and C Tyron.
- L Lee and L Wolvaardt will open the batting for SA-W.
Updated News of New Zealand- Women (NZ-W)
- The New Zealand team is in the highest form (except for the last match) they have done fantastic.
- NZ-W is one of the best team in T20s.
- They have many good players so the selection of playing 11 is very difficult. They can give rest to any player specially bowlers.
- Jess Watkin performed very well against IR-W so she can be in playing 11.
- Yong sensation 17 years old Amelia Kerr, who made a double hundred & 5 wickets in an ODI match against IR-W, can be promoted in the batting order.
- Perhaps Sophie Devine & Suzie Bates will open for NZW.
Description Of The Match
This is a T20I Tri-Nation series between England Women vs South Africa Women vs New Zealand Woman.
This match will be played between South Africa Women and New Zealand Woman.
Full Squad of South Africa- Women (SA-W)
i) Dane van Niekerk(c), ii) Lizelle Lee, iii) Chloe Tryon, iv) Mignon du Preez, v) Marizanne Kapp, vi) Shabnim Ismail, vii) Ayabonga Khaka, viii) Masabata Klaas, ix) Raisibe Ntozakhe, x) Sune Luus, xi) Laura Wolvaardt, xii) Andrie Steyn, xiii) Zintle Mali, xiv) Stacey Lackay, xv) Tazmin Brits
Full Squad of New Zealand- Women (NZ-W)
i) Suzie Bates(c), ii) Bernadine iii) Bezuidenhout, iv) Sophie Devine, v) KE Ebrahim, vi) Maddy Green, vii) Holly Huddleston, viii) Hayley Jensen, ix) Leigh Kasperek, x) Amelia Kerr, xi) Katey Martin, xii) Anna Peterson, xiii) Hannah Rowe, xiv) Amy Satterthwaite, xv) Lea Tahuhu, xvi) Jess Watkin
NOTE: Select players from only given above squad and include in your HalaPlay Team. Other players will not play.
Comparison of Teams
- NZ-W is a slightly better team as compared to SA-W but in T20s any team can win.
- In WK Lizelle Lee is the best option. Katey Martin is also a very good option.
This match will be played at County Ground, Bristol on 28th June 2018 at 05:30 PM IST. The pitch will help batters more.
T20 Matches data at County Ground, Bristol will help to making the Halaplay team are as follow:
|Matches won bowling first||2|
|Average 1st Inns scores||140|
|Average 2nd Inns scores||142|
|Highest total recorded by Pak vs Eng||148/5||17.5 Over|
|Highest score chased by Pak vs Eng||148/5||17.5 Over|
Fantasy Cricket Tips & X-Factor of the Match
- Fantasy Tips -Take top order batters of NZ-W.
- X-Factor – Sune Luus is a very good top order batsman and she can bowl leg-spin. In T20s she comes at no 3 or 4 in batting.
Expected 11 of South Africa- Women (SA-W)
(In the sequence of batting order)
i) Lizelle Lee, ii) Laura Wolvaardt, iii) Dane van Niekerk, iv) Sune Luus, v) Mignon du Preez, vi) Chloe Tryon, vii) Marizanne Kapp, viii) Shabnim Ismail, ix) Raisibe Ntozakhe, x) Zintle Mali, xi) Masabata Klaas/A Khaka,
Expected 11 of New Zealand- Women (NZ-W)
(In the sequence of batting order)
i) Suzie Bates, ii) Sophie Devine, iii) Katey Martin, iv) Amy Satterthwaite, v) Amelia Kerr, vi) Maddy Green, vii) Anna Peterson, viii) Leigh Kasperek, ix) Hayley Jensen, x) Lea Tahuhu/H Huddlestone, xi) Bernadine Bezuidenhout/H Huddlestone.
Our Expert Team -1
(For SL- Less than 20 members)
- Lizelle Lee / Katey Martin -WK
- Suzie Bates -BAT
- Jess Watkin / Amy Satterthwaite /Maddy Green -BAT
- Chloe Tryon / Laura Wolvaardt -BAT / Sune Luus -AL
- Dane van Niekerk -AL
- Sophie Devine / Marizanne Kapp -AL
- Shabnim Ismail -BWL
- Sune Luus -AL / Raisibe Ntozakhe / Masabata Klaas -BWL /
- Amelia Kerr -BWL
- Leigh Kasperek -BWL
- Hayley Jensen / Lea Tahuhu / Holly Huddleston -BWL
*You can change players if anyone is not playing.
Other Star Players
Sophie Devine, Dane van Niekerk, Suzie Bates, Lizelle Lee
Player to watch for GL(Grand League)
Jess Watkin, Katey Martin, Sune Luus, Leigh Kasperek, Amelia Kerr
**After the announcement of the team right before the start of the match, you should change your team. Which ensures that all your chosen players will play. The time frame in the HalaPlay occurs when the match starts.
NOTE: Friends, You can create your team with the information given in this website. This is only for reference of your winning possibilities in HalaPlay.
* Please be sure to visit our website 1 hour before the deadline once. We will update here in HalaPlay, if any news comes. So, Keep in touch with latest updates.
1) Hence, All information is given by the expert.
2) You will be able to create HalaPlay Team with your intellectual skills & logical decision with information available in the website.
3) This website will not be responsible for any win or lose.
Note – If you’ve any queries about us you can contact us.
“We will soon provide all detailed information related to HalaPlay in this website. Friends, make sure you visit to join our website.”